RE: [NetEpic ML] Campaign System

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:25:25 -0000

Hi,

        I am in the process of uploading the completed webpage, in the Star
Conflict centre is a beta draft of the Empire of the Stars rules, it has
complete rules for campaigns using NetEpic and has a method of resolving
combats quickly if the game needs to progress and either players cannot or
do not wish to fight it out using NetEpic.

Tom.