Re: [NetEpic ML] Professional Layout for NetEpic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:03:31 -0500

Hi!

<grin> no worries, I'm not much of a painter, I paint pretty functional
(i.e uninspired-I really HATE painting), not a prize winner in the whole
lot (especially my earlier stuff like the IG, actually you can probably
guess which armies I painted later on when a got a little better at it).

Please send any all pictures you can to Daniel for the project. This
goes to all members out there. Daniel will pick those that look the best
in the new layout. I will be the first happiest of all to have the book
studed with fabulous pictures from every member out there, a true
testament to net epic cooperation!

Also at some point if the contributions are many I'll redo the cards
with better examples of painted units, its very easy top do.

I have always wanted such a book for net epic, now we have someone who
can deliver the goods (Daniel), so support him as best as you all can,
and it will be great!

Peter