Re: [NetEpic ML] Professional Layout for NetEpic

From: <fredrik_berggren_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:05:43 -0000

this sounds great! in the long run it would be cool with the book you
are talking about and some colofull cards to play with (all in PDF).
should the photos be from real battles or will spectacular scenes do
as well. I think I know the answer to that... anyway, some rule
clarifying shots with accompaning schematic wievs would be great.

//fred

--- In netepic_at_y..., Peter Ramos <primarch_at_b...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> <grin> no worries, I'm not much of a painter, I paint pretty
functional
> (i.e uninspired-I really HATE painting), not a prize winner in the
whole
> lot (especially my earlier stuff like the IG, actually you can
probably
> guess which armies I painted later on when a got a little better at
it).

> Please send any all pictures you can to Daniel for the project.
This