Re: [NetEpic ML] Professional Layout for NetEpic

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:08:21 +0100

HI!

Thanks for the complements!! What can I say to that? There are new ones each
Monday so keep watching!

I use a Fujifilm MX2700. 2.3 Megapixels. Most of the photos are taken at
1800 x 1200. They almost all use a Macro Facility and full flash. The models
are also lit rather unprofessionally with a torch (Maglite to be exact!)
which I position as an above and slightly backlit position to avoid as much
shadow as possible.

They are then Loaded onto the comp, and cropped and resized to save on

I have spent a long time fussing over problems with taking photos of my
miniatures and I still can't get them to show the models off to their true
standard but this system is a vast improvement on the results I've had
before!

Oh, and they're all taken with a piece of paper as a background! (except the
executioners which are on some dark cushions for contrast. Backgrounds make
a lot of difference!

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.