Re: [NetEpic ML] Compression rate of .JPG's

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:22:17 +0200

Hello There!

I already experimented a little bit with some of the pics i already have,
and discovered that the print-outs are not so good. I must experiment a
little bit with the compression rate of .jpg's.

It would be nice if anybody can make a photo of two miniatures (or so...)
and save it to a .jpg in different compression rates (let's say: 100% =
which means no additional compression, then 75% and 50%). At least in
photoshop there's such a kind of slide bar, where one can adjust the
compression.

Please send the photos to my email: MasterDanielWolf_at_... (and please not
more than 5MB :-).

Greetings & Thanks
Daniel Wolf