Re: [NetEpic ML] E-Zine

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:33:02 -0800 (PST)

I personly think it should go to the vault seeing I ve not been able to even look at anything on the web-page sence the merror page went up
or tom do a new page just for the incoming lots of fast and free sites out there
Q...
  Tom Webb <mail_at_...> wrote:
Hi all,

There is always interest for the ezine. Which incidently will be released
in a few days, which format is prefered? Do you want it uploaded into the
vault, emailed to the list or posted on the website or a combination of the
three?

Tom.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6