Re: [NetEpic ML] Miniatures wanted :)

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:16:46 +0200

Hi!

Today i gave GW UK a little call. I ordered the sprues, a new shadowsword
(the old one is no longer available...) and some other things from them. Bye
the way, the epic imperial guard sprues are no longer available!

It's quite funny to mention that the order is very cheap (if i had called GW
germany i would have payed much more?!?).

Furthermore the staff in uk was very nice (he had a lot of patience with me;
after all english is not my native language).

Bye
Daniel Wolf