Re: [NetEpic ML] Miniatures wanted :)

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:18:30 +0100

> Hi!
>
> Today i gave GW UK a little call. I ordered the sprues, a new shadowsword
> (the old one is no longer available...) and some other things from them.
Bye
> the way, the epic imperial guard sprues are no longer available!

Damn, I must have been lucky. I sent in an order on Thursday, part of which
was 15 of the IG sprues. Also got 5 Chaos sprues and a few more bits for
conversions (watch the site for results!).
> It's quite funny to mention that the order is very cheap (if i had called
GW
> germany i would have payed much more?!?).

I swear they undercharged me, but Its not like I was going to tell them that
and I'll wait to see it all come through before I declare GW as well priced!

<snip>
cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.