Re: [NetEpic ML] Miniatures wanted :)

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:29:46 +0100

I Bought 15 IG Sprues, 5 Chaos Sprues, 15 sets of Imperial hatches, and 9
sets of Griffon Parts (tracks and Hulls, no Mortars as they're being used
for Salamander Scout vehicle conversions!).

Total charge: �37.50. Sent to the store so no P&P. I have no idea on the
individual costs of anything other than the sprues, but it still seemed damn
good (Totals to �7.50 for all the rest!).

Oh, and so you know, theres epic deals on the UK bargin basement at the
moment (already sold out of IG though!)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.