E-Zine Articles/EpiCenter

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:10:48 +0100

Hi all,

        The next issue of Incoming! will be based on Titans. If anyone has any
articles on Titans could they please submit them. I looking for Battle
reports, tactics and favourite weapon combos in particular. It would be nice
if we could have a feature on the new Slaan titans as they are the most
recent introduction.

        Also if we could have articles on the latest additions to the site, Heresy
tactics and playing tips, Star Conflict, Empire of the Stars etc. I will do
a write up on Empire of the Stars and Star Conflict as I have been play
testing them quite extensively though any other articles on the subject
would be of great use.

        What is the groups opinion of Adeptus Titanicus II? Should I upload it to
the site? Whilst we are on this topic, does anyone have a copy of the Space
Marine and Adeptus Titanicus rules as when I ghosted the original site it
had corrupted versions and these are the versions which are on the site now.

Tom.