Re: [NetEpic ML] E-Zine Articles/EpiCenter

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:20:42 -0600 (MDT)

> Hi all,
>
> The next issue of Incoming! will be based on Titans. If anyone has any
> articles on Titans could they please submit them. I looking for Battle
> reports, tactics and favourite weapon combos in particular. It would be nice
> if we could have a feature on the new Slaan titans as they are the most
> recent introduction.

I wrote up some rules for a Spectre Class Eldar Titan, awhile back.

If you do a search on Spectre in the articles section on groups.yahoo.com
you'll find both the doc format version and the text version of
what I wrote up. (the doc format is article 7176, and has the final
version the rules I wrote (basically replacing Shurikens with Plasma
Guns on the powerfists).

It's basically a Phantom variant which uses the Eldar 40K Wraithlord as
the miniature and is configured for close combat (getting two powerfists
and a shoulder mounted weapon).

It didn't make the Epic4.1 (optional) Eldar armylist, so I assume it's
fair game.

DarylL

p.s. Speaking of Titans, I was digging through some old miniatures the
other day and found a really old Reaver Titan. I naturally bought it,
but when I got home it was missing the "body" (it had legs, feet, a
chainripper, a gun, a head, and two shoulder plates ... but no body piece
to mount all this stuff on). Any idea on good substitutes for the
body piece (even something which could be used to start from)?

p.p.s. It did come with a Squat though :-).