Showcase your work?

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:50:54 +0100

Hi All,

Forgive the cross posting (and advertising...) it won't happen again
(anytime soon at least.... :) ).

Epic 40k.com is looking to Expand our Galleries a great deal in the next few
weeks.

We would like to give any and all Epic players currently without their own
site, or indeed those looking for a new platform, the chance to have their
own Gallery section up on Epic40k.com.

You'll get a page for a brief detail of yourself and painting, collecting,
and modelling habbits as well as unlimited space for images.

We have no rules as to the quality of work, as long as its epic orientated.

Please email us with anything you'd like to see on the site at:
webmaster_at_...
PLEASE DO NOT SEND BITMAP (BMP) FILES, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif etc. only thanks.

Again, sorry if you class this as spam,

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.