Re: [NetEpic ML] Implications of "epic" proportions

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:38:52 -0000

>But GW just doesn't seem to understand that you can do that to a game and
>it will still make the cash you want. they seem to think that the only way
>to keep a game alive is to COMPLETELY re-write it every 4 years along with
>all the forces available for it, making my old force obsolete.

Actually, the mainstay of many 40K3 armies are still 40K2 armies...and in
the case of 40K the rewrite was nescesary and for the the better.

However, with stuff like the "new" space hulk or the dreaded
necromunda-gorkamorka it is not requried and merely stupidity.

As with the last edition of warhammer which was released as a brand new
game, but the revisions were out in white dwarf as well....totalling 2
pages.

What a new edition. BUt people liked it, as it was their old warhammer with
some bugs clarified.

I still want to see what players think of the new warhammer