Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 441

From: Deep Tech Underwater Systems <deep_tech_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 08:49:10 -0700 (PDT)

GW is more mediocre at writing rules, they do have
little flashes of brilliance. But I think the answer
is really just to twist and warp the rules to our your
design. Myself ,(and I am sure the majority of you
feel the same) I would like to publish my own rules/
gaming system/ models. As my primary opponet is my
brother rule mods are not a problem. We use a
convolution of Warhammer 40K/ Command Decision/
Epic40k/ Ogre/Stargrunt II/ Dirtside with bits and
pieces chopped out of Striker and some aircraft
bombing/ strafing rules taken from an old issue of
Military Digest.

Like anything we constantly revise them. But close
combat ( or going to Fixed Bayonets as I call it) is
really only an act of desperation.