Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 441

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 14:16:48 -0400

Hi!

I think you could divide gamers into many categories and two common ones
seem to be those that tinker with the rules and those that dont. I would
think most in this list like doing that. I myself have made some rules
(Heresy) and I know many on this list have done so too.

While its a net epic list I would like to see these rules made by other
people, more so the design philosophy they adopted to make such rules. I
have found people like the same "perks" in thier rules but take
different paths to make them work in their rules.

It would be nice to here from any members who have made an attempt at
rules and how they went about it.

Peter