RE: [NetEpic ML] Star Conflict

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 11:44:50 +0100

Ah! I understand now, I am checking it now.

The problem appears to be that as it was directly loading a shell of MS Word
to view the document. This problem can be fixed in the short term by right
clicking and selecting 'Save Target As' I will ZIP the file and reupload
when I get home to rectify this problem in the long term.

Tom.