Re: [NetEpic ML] Implications of "epic" proportions

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:48:01 +0100

> -->Why? Because GW never admits it makes a mistake. The fastidiously
> ignore previous editions, deluding themselves that there never was an
> earlier version, thus any changes that go back to that older versions is
> there fore "new and improved." It's part of a bad design philosophy that
> they have. They often change the things that don't need fixing, and
> leave in the stuff that is broken.

Oh, and don't forget that they don't mark the books with which edition they
are, making second hand buying a pain in the backside. 'Which Realm of Chaos
am I buying here?'

Updated rules? Pah. One of my clubs plays with WRG WWII rules written in
1974.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.