Re: [NetEpic ML] Implications of "epic" proportions

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:10:23 -0000

Hi!

Gav thorpe, it figures. I have seldom seen such a clueless guy in the
GW world as he. I wish he would stay away from epic, this is a guy who
makes epic articles and suggests as strategy things that are against
the rules (He made a WD article once recommending infantry swarms
against an Imperator as a means to take it out when the rules
specifically state they are immune to such an attack). Obviously he's
not an "avid" epic player, yet he writes so much stuff for it.

On the other hand he wrote the AT II rules for epic40k, so he's not
THAT useless (then again its the original AT rules cleaned up, so he
may not be entitled to that much credit).

Peter