Re: [NetEpic ML] Drop Pods - one more question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:43:22 -0400

Hi!

We made the drop pods cost something because in the view of most
veterans it was too good for free, but you bring a good point, if the
company loses its vehicles whats the cost of the company? Rhinos are 50
points per three so I'd drop the company cost by 150 points, then add
the 300 the drop pods are worth.

Peter