Vindicators, and a question about bases.

From: <parrot1500_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:35:47 -0000

Am I reading this correctly? Vindicators seem damned useful. That sta
line almost makes it like I should take NOTHING but vindicators for my
Imperial Guard. Any suggestions/links for how to make Vindicators out
of plastic Rhinos?

Also, I'd prefer to use the old 4-square bases instead of the long 5
by ones from Epic40K. Anyone have some 4-squares for sale? I'd like to
get my hand on as many as possible. I don't wanna use 20mm by 20mm
plastic or metal-I like my minis to be flush.