Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:56:58 -0400

Simply, I don't bash other countries because I don't want them to bash
mine.
If I say something negative about another country I make sure I have the
facts straight and I also point out flaws in my country---diplomacy!!!

-->Well, this wasn't meant to be all that serious, so the generalizations
were expected. Sure, we could devolve into a serious debate over all
this, but then I'd get a serious slapping by a few people for starting
this, and I'd deserve it. But you are right in your statements, no
denial here.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein