Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:53:47 -0400

Tour diary from a UK band I read recently (www.earthtone9.com). They hit
(can't remember which, Vienna or somesuch) european city, expecting local
culture, and they find HMV, McDead and Burger.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.

-->Hehe. Like the last time I went to Ireland. First thing I se when I
hit the gorund at Dublin? Pizza Hut. And everyone wanted to drink
Budweiser, ugh! I didn't fly 3.000 miles to drink Bid, and eat st Pizza
Slut, or McD's, or Burger Thing thankyouverymuch.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein