Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:02:10 +1000

G'Day!

Geez, after listenin' to all youze foreigners takin' the mickey outta
yerselves it makes me glad I live in the greatest country around! No
better place than Down Under. Alls we gotta worry 'bout down here is the
price of a beer, shooin' the 'roos off the front yard of a mornin' so's I
can get me ute out and whingin' 'bout that no good bludgin' PM of ours,
Howard. Cripes mate, youze has all got problems up there in the North.

Its great to be Australian. Crack me another tube. Bonza, mate. ;-)
-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer