Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kinder, gentler" way...

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:39:56 -0000

>-->Well, I'm a bit bored, so why don't we just have a short "friendly"
>flame war anyway? Sure, continentals are better than British, but you
>all on the continent just whine too damn much. It's always something,
>"help, my game design sucks," or "help my country has been invaded," or
>"help my country has no sense of whats edible." Now, how can we take
>anything seriously if yer always complaining about something? Well?
>C'mon, I'm waiting....8P

well, we all know how the british dropped weaponry to danish resistance
fighters during WW2

What you didnt know was that noone in Denmark was trying to fight the
nazis...instead the danish army was undergoing a reequipment program of the
army adn thus fooled the british to deliver free weapons to them ;-)

...and we dare eat our cows meat without getting odd diseases :)

and BTW....we danes still hate the brits for ruining our fleet in 1805 .....