Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kinder, gentler" way...

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:53:21 -0400

Hi!

All to true I'm afraid, all jesting aside, the overall climate in the
world is becoming a tad anti-american. Of course, some less enlightened
americans seem to complain way to much about trivial things. I beleive
we should remember that while some americans have it rough, they still
eat more often times than not and most have a shelter from the
inclemencies of the weather. We seem to forget in other countires when
you talk about poor, it means starvation, death by curable disease or
oppression by your less-than-friendly local warlord. In my case at least
before I "whine" a take a moment to think if I really should whine at all.

My that was a bit preachy, but like you, I too was bored today <grin>

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Peter