RE: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:42:00 +0200

Man, ive listened to metal for the last 10 years, and
the only bands you mentioned i've even heard about are
Corrosion of Conformity and Monster Magnet :)
If you like your metal hard, try some of the Scandinavian
bands : Sentenced (Finnish), Kovenant (Norwegian), In Flames (Swedish),
Children of Bodom (Finnish), Dimmu Borgir (Norwegian), Dissection
(Swedish), Edge of Sanity (Swedish). I've mellowed alot over the
years though, and now i listen to alot of the newer, more "mainstream"
stuff as well. Two of my favourites are Nightwish (Finnish) and
The Gathering (Dutch).

Rune