RE: [NetEpic ML] If you ever wondered...

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:48:37 +0300

Yep. And I didn't believe my eyes when I saw those free pdf files of WD
articles. Very un-GWish I must say. and the infantry sprues are available
again. I wonder whether all this is because of the player's edition?

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.