Re: [NetEpic ML] If you ever wondered...

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:32:56 -0000

Hi!

I was very skeptical about fanatic (I still am somewhat), but they
are doing a good job it seems of supporting epic (perhaps not the ne
we want supported, but support is support nonetheless). Free pdf's
making more minis, especially plastics available is key.

I dont know if this will reach the US, but I'd urge US members to buy
from the UK, the dollar is currently very strong versus the british
pound and a sprue for 1.50 pound sterling is about $2.15 US, not bad,
even with shipping charges its a dman good deal. Heck, the epic
section on the UK even has the old reavers and warhound for sale and
a good price for the exchange.

All-in-all they are doing good, hopefully some new units/armies will
come out and we'll hastily convert them to net epic.

As far as i know the players edition is just a re-print of the rules
that were orignally available, just with a new cover and title. There
seems to be a wiff of epic revival in the air with all the stuff
fanatic is doing, where it will go is anybodies guess, but if you
were hurting for figures, nows the time to get them.

Peter