Re: [NetEpic ML] How big are CAV miniatures?

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

peter

54mm is about 2 1/8 inch

  primarch_at_... wrote:
Hi!

I am still looking for a suitable model for the "intermediate" range
slann titan, the ones proposed from Heavy gear are too small (more
suitable for a scout class titan, but I'll post those rules later).

I saw that reapers CAV mecha game makes 54mm mechs, how tall is one? I
think this would be an excellent line of minis for all large scale
slann titans, but I need to know how big they are.

Thanks!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6