Re: [NetEpic ML] What armies you play: poll

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:32:36 -0000

Hi!

Gotta agree with you there, my IG army is perhaps one of the largest
ones I own and tank companies (lots of them)form a big part of them,
although I kinda like the artillery too so I have picked up a lot of
that over the years. My current quest is to get more baneblades, its a
shame they never made new stormblades and stormhammers.

Jyrki, you ever play with the super heavies and the net epic damage
tables? In my experience they are somewhat more resilient, of course
the detailed ones make them even more so.

Peter