Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:16:13 -0000

>I think theres a lot of old stuff laying around.
>I dont know about Mausers, but I know for a fact that norweigians have a
>stock pile of Garand Semi automatic rifles....

I know for sure that the danish "hjemmev�rn" (homeguard) have M1 Garand
rifles in stock.

Apparently one of the few weapons not of german origin they have...even
tanks and stuff are german.

I am surprised they dont use the coalscuttle helmets ;)

>Not that the newer stuff necesarily is any better, my CO declared that it
>was a good thing he had his Glock 17 Pistol, then he could at least shoot
>himself if the russians came....

Heehee.

One of my friends had a sergeant who stated that he preferred the G3 battle
rifle to the newer M16's as the G3 "ripped the spine out of whoever it hits
rather than just killing them"

Oh well ;)