Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:50:21 +0200

One of my friends had a sergeant who stated that he preferred the G3 battle
> rifle to the newer M16's as the G3 "ripped the spine out of whoever it
hits
> rather than just killing them

Thats right, there are no such thing as a light wound, if you are hit by a
G3, the best you can hope for is that you have a limb less. They are
inacurate and hopelessly heavy. My CO got his hands on a MP5 SMG, and would
never let go of it.

Once a senior officer pointed out to him that this was not the weapon
reserved for his position. My CO was the Ammo Officer of the batalion, so he
replied saying that he was a kind of short of bullets, so the senior officer
might have to come back next week as a new load of ammo was expected then.

My CO kept his SMG.

Eivind