Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kinder, gentler" way...

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:18:37 -0400

yeah....BTW, I also really like the whistling part.

Have you heard anything from their new CD??

I saw the video for one of the songs (Sonne) and it was really great....

-->I picked up the new CD about three days after it hit the stores. 8)
It's a bit different musically than their previous ones, using more
symphonic sounds, lots more strings in the music. Their songs are just
as..."different" as usual, as far as the lyrics go. Bobo returns to do
some more back up vocals (on "Nebel"), and there's more sampling in it as
well. Sonne is cool, Feuer Frei! is better, and Links 2 3 4, is cool
too. Worth picking up.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein