IG Basilisks

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:02:14 +0200

Hi!
Lets see now if anyone on GW pays any attention at all to this list... :-)

My problem is this. My gaming group is about to deliver a quite large order to GW UK and Im considering bying some basilisks.

But, quite stupid, the online store does not say how many basilisks there are pr blister!!! Then how should I know how many blisters to order???

Well, thats for my frustration, but does anyone here know how many basilisks there are pr blister?

Eivind