Re: IG Basilisks

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 18:27:24 -0000

Hi!

hehe, I've noticed that too, but know the answer, which you may not
like, the listed price is for ONE model, at 2.50 pounds
sterling,pretty expensive....

Then again did they correct the price on the Manticores? 18.00 pounds
sterling? Its GOT to be wrong....

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Eivind Borgeteien" <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...>
wrote:
> Hi!
> Lets see now if anyone on GW pays any attention at all to this
list... :-)

> My problem is this. My gaming group is about to deliver a quite
large order to GW UK and Im considering bying some basilisks.

> But, quite stupid, the online store does not say how many basilisks
there are pr blister!!! Then how should I know how many blisters to
order???