Re: [NetEpic ML] Starting Chaos Army

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 00:13:27 +0100

> I was thinking of adding some Greater daemons and/or Daemon Princes, which
> of the following do you recommend?

You have to include greater demons as the focus of each block of troops. To
use power specific troops, you need the greater of that type. If I remember
correctly, you need the Primarchs (Fulgrim and so on) to field full
companies of Chaos Marines.

Get several. Besides being compulsory parts of the army, they're always good
being very hard in an assault and their special powers are fun.

> 20 x Wraith Guard (Thought they were Eldar but they appear to be on the
> Chaos Sprue?!?)

Mistyping somewhere. There aren't any Wraith Guard on the sprue.

> Plus what sort of fire support do you recommend, I might be able to dredge
> out some Cannons of Khorne...

The heavy stuff for your powers are always good (Khorne engines, Slaaneshi
walkers, Tzeentch fliers and Nurgle seige engines). Other than that, you're
really looking at the chaos marine Land Raiders and Titans. There ain't a
lot of other options.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.