Starting Chaos Army

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:49:06 +0100

Hi,

        I am just beginning a chaos army and have the following models (not stands)
ordered:

3 x Cauldrons of Blood
60 x Chaos Marines
40 x Chaos Cultists
40 x Beastmen
20 x Havoks
20 x Khorne Beserkers
20 x Chaos Terminators
20 x Noise Marines
20 x Wraith Guard (Thought they were Eldar but they appear to be on the
Chaos Sprue?!?)
20 x Flamers
20 x Daemonettes
20 x Plaguebears
20 x Bloodletters
12 x Fleshhounds
16 x Command Figures

I was thinking of adding some Greater daemons and/or Daemon Princes, which
of the following do you recommend?

Lord of Change, Keeper of Secrets, Fulgrim.

As they have been overed to me, I was thinking of getting two... or do I
need all three?

Plus what sort of fire support do you recommend, I might be able to dredge
out some Cannons of Khorne...

Tom.