Re: [NetEpic ML] IG Basilisks

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:05:54 -0600 (MDT)

> In my last basilisk blister there was a picture of 3 Basilisks, so I am
> guessing that there was an entire detachment inside it. You might want to
> ring one of the 'Rule Boyz' they tend to know the contents quite well.
>
> Tom.

I'm fairly certain that it's 2 Basilisks to a blister (3 per the old
blisters). I've got an unopened one at home that I picked up a couple
of weeks ago to finish off a IG Artillery Company, and I'll check (and
post) if it's not 2.

Speaking of ordering from GW. I was poking around on the GW UK mailorder
site (looking at the old style reavers to see what the torso looks like,
since I found one in a bargain bin but it was missing a torso), and noticed
that they have a policy of charging foreign countries really horrid
exchange rates (2 US dollars to a british pound, when the official rate
is like 1.5 US Dollars to a british pound). Is this a recent thing, or
have I not just noticed it before?

DarylL