Re: [NetEpic ML] regarding money to dardman

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 02:23:39 +0100

Hi,

There are cheaper ways to send money to the States, you can send money via
Paypal free of charge. You both sign up with Paypal, then you transfer funds
from your bank account to Paypal and send it to whoever you want. They can
then transfer the money from their paypal account into their bank account.
It is easy to sign up, although you will need to get a couple of
confirmation numbers from a bank or credit card statement which can take a
short while if you don't have online access to your account details. Once on
Paypal though, you can send payments worldwide from the comfort of your own
computer. There is a small service charge under some circumstances (2.2% +
30c) but this sort of transaction shouldn't cost anything. Check 'em out at
www.paypal.com

Hope this helps,
Graham