Re: [NetEpic ML] regarding money to dardman

From: Stefan Moser <s_moser_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 12:06:24 +0200

Hi guys...
I'm new to this list and I was just lurking around for a few days so far...
I've started an Epic Eldar Army (to go along with my BFG: Eldar and my 40K
Eldar) and a Space Marines Epic Army (to go along with, well, you get the
idea)...
Although I'm a newbie, I'm glad I can give you some advice already:
DO NOT USE PAYPAL...
There are several other, SERIOUS companies out there who actually take CARE
about their customers, not like the guys from paypal who say: "Well, 96% of our
customers are happy, that's great, isn't it?" They seem to forget that those
other 4% are nearly 280.000 people who are NOT... and 280.000 dissapointed
people seems to be quite a lot for me. :o)
Regards
Stefan