Scenario Challenge!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:01:56 +0300

We have discussed a lot about rules in this list, but I have seen next to no
discussion about scenarios. While good rules are required to play it is
(IMO) good scenarios which keep people playing. I'm sure that with the
amount of creativity the people in here have we can come up with something
really good. C'mon people, I'm sure you don't play the standard "line up and
start stomping" or "meeting engagement" type battles all the time. So: any
ideas?

Myself, I have thought about blowing the dust off my Ursk II mini campaign,
but that may be a bit too large a bite for starters, so what is needed are
some good one battle scenarios.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.