New IG artillery companies

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 19:08:18 -0400

Hi!

The recent bargain basement sale of griffons, got me thinking on some
griffon based company cards for the IG.

Siege artillery company: consists of 2 detachments of griffon artillery
and one of bombards. Break point and morale is as other artillery
company cards the cost is: 650 and this includes the HQ, mounted on a
chimera HQ vehicle.

Opinions?

By the way Jyrki, I'm getting some of those resin forgeworld tanks to
try out you new IG tank units, should be good.

Anybody have some other units to throw in?

Peter