RE: [NetEpic ML] Campaign discussions (EOTS)

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:51:22 +0100

What is the groups opinion of the Empire of the Stars rules in the Star
Conflict section? It uses NetEpic for all ground combat and is a stable
campaign system. I know of two people who are using it at the moment, Robin
Wood (DIB_DOB_at_...) and Jeff Brooks (Khorneman@...) I should
get them to send there results to the mailing list.

We are already begun work on the next version in the aftermath of the first
round.

Tom.