RE: [NetEpic ML] Campaign discussions

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:59:29 +0300

Especially: is it going to be a detailed system with niceties such as
supply, replacements, satellite reconnaissance and so forth or is it more in
the Axis & Allies genre. Actually, I would like to see both: many in this
list seem to favor simple game systems, while I like detail and bookkeeping
;)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.