Sv: [NetEpic ML] Opinions wanted

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:21:47 +0200

Hi
Glad you asked the question.
This veteran/termie issue has given me some food for thought too. The fluff sais that its onle the veterens who fights as termies, but the termie comp consists of 12 termiestands + hq while the veteran comp consists of 18 stands + hq. What does the 30 "left over" veterans do when the company dresses in termiearmor? :-)

The only reference I have found in the rules about veterans/termies is that the Dark Angels cant buy regular veterans, only Deathwing Terminators.

I would not mind if my oponent fielded both the termiecompany and a veterancompany. SM are almost always outnumbered and if my oppontnt would insist being further outnumbered by taking the most expencive companies, I would let him. (Then blast him back to Terra with my six Goliaths and The Cyclop Twins. Hehehe!)

However, I think your respect for the fluff is great and I think your limitations is OK.

Eivind