RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Opinions wanted

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:28:35 +0300

Yep, but I want them both to be from the same chapter, and since the
veterans ARE the terminators this is clearly impossible. Besides, taking
companies from multiple chapters is generally regarded as being cheesy. For
example: Ravenwing, Deathwing, Great company with Wolf Guard Terminators and
Blood Claw support and Blood Angels with Death company support.

> Luca Lettieri

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.