EOTS campaign rules

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:30:25 -0400

Hi!

After a second and third read I think these rules are pretty good for
the strategic campaign part of a net epic campaign for people who want
to add space battles with their battlefleet gothic models.

I'd like further comments on it, they are available at the epicentre for
those who haven't seen it. I think if the majority agrees we should
adopt those officially.

Of course we will need campaign rules for the planetary aspect of a net
epic campaign, Tom is EOTS geared for this? We'll need to start
proposing ideas for this to get it off the ground.

Peter