Re: [NetEpic ML] A nid-necron camparison

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

no its a differant kind of regen nids have multi-wounds and the necrons only have 1
  eivind.borgeteien_at_... wrote:
Hi
Some of the nid units have the ability to regenrate. It also says that the oponent can continue to shoot it even after it is down so it gaines negative wounds and thus have to make more regen-rolls to survive.

This strikes me as somewhat weird as you can not do this to necron units with the regen ability.

I think the same rule should aply to all regenerating units. Is it a typo somewhere here?

Eivind

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6