Re: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] ramblings

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

 troops with small arms killing tanks by shooting (not posable)
only troops with a weapon that has a - armor save mod can shoot AFVs
  Personally, I think that the rules are good as they are, not perfect or realistic by any means, but quite fun to use.

On the other hand, maybe the time has come to make an Advanced NetEpic? It would sure bring forth some interesting discussions!

Now we have taken the issue of CC, what other issues should the advanced rules be about?

Eivind

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6