Re: [NetEpic ML] ramblings

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

 take a good look at the Heresy rules done up by peter and his crew

now thats "advanced Epic" it seems to take all the best of SM, epic 40K, netepic, and a good list of new stuff and makes a real kick-ass game I think it blows all of them out of the water I mean everything I was thinking of adding to epic as advanced rules they did already with the heresy rules.

if GW could write rules like that all the other game Companys would die out LOL

  Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...> wrote:
> [applause] Hooray! Finally someone who thinks like me about these things!
> That aside, the changes would be quite drastic, so maybe we (i.e those
> interested) could do some sort of "Advanced NetEpic".

Yes, the changes are drastic, so I know they will never occur. My regular
opponents are hard-pressed to play even a slightly modified game as it is. I
was just rambling to ramble I suppose.